We are so excited to partner with Sarah Schira of Imagined Landscapes for her new Gnome KAL this summer! As you probably suspect, we are enchanted with her knitted Gnomes, so we were delighted to have the opportunity to create kits for the Summer Gnome Knit-Along!
The kits will be available to preorder on July 6th. The first clue will drop on August 6th, and the KAL lasts until August 31st.
The Gnome Kit includes:
- Four mini-skeins skeins of Passion 8 (fingering weight yarn), 20 g each
Colour Options Available:
- Seaside Gnome: Creme de la Creme, Whales in the Water, Lapis Lazuli, and Mossy Bank
- Floral Gnome: Little Wild Things, House Orchid, Beguilement, and Amethyst
- Roaming Gnome: Pieces of Eight, Fireworks, Red Light Sabre, and Cerulean
- Fireside Gnome: Creme de la Creme, Stash Me, Famous Five, and Syrah by Moonlight
While we make every effort to represent colours accurately, they may vary slightly when viewed on different monitors.
Passion 8 -80% SW Merino/20% Nylon
400 meters / 435 yards per 113 gram / 4.0 oz skein
Gauge: 23 – 26 sts / 4 inches (10 cm) US 3 – 5 or 3.25 – 3.75mm