This delightfully drapey favorite combines 50% silk and 50% merino into a single-ply DK yarn that is absolutely a treat to knit and a joy to wear. The combination is soft, smooth, and itch-free even on the most sensitive skin- absolutely wonderful for garments, scarves, and other next-to-your-skin items. The silk content gives the yarn a bit more weight and drape than a pure merino, and a slight sheen that is absolutely gorgeous. The fibers take dye a little differently, adding extra depth to the wide selection of semi-solid, variegated, and watercolor-multi colorways available.
Great for: Accessories, shawls, garments, cables, colorwork, textured stitches, lace.
- Weight: DK
- Texture: Single
- Yardage/Meters: 150 yards (137 meters)
- Skein weight: 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Gauge: 22.0 to 24.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 4 – 6 or 3.5 – 4mm
- Recommended hook size: US 7 to I-9 or 4.5-5.5 mm
- Content: 51% Silk, 49% Merino
- Cares: Hand Wash, cold water.
There are no reviews yet.