The 1st Thursday evening of each month is UFO (UnFinished Objects) Workshop. Bring your UFOs and join us!
- 1st – Knit/Wear red day
- 9th – Ladder-Back Jacquard class.
- Valentina Sock Class. Either Wednesday am 13, 20, 27 -or- Thursday pm 14, 21, 28
Annual store project – We are celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing. Using store yarn, knit/crochet an item whose pattern name has “moon” or “lunar” in it. We will show off these items at our April dinner.
- National Craft Month! We will have different free workshops each Saturday, starting with Spin Day on March 2nd
- 9th – Learn to Knit
- 16th – Learn to Crochet
- 23rd – Show off what you’ve learned
- 30th – Tatting and Bobbin Lace demonstration
- 25th – we will be watching the TV Show Firefly in the store all day to celebrate Firefly Day
- 27th – Local Yarn Store (LYS) Day. Join us for the fun and exclusive items
- Stay tuned for the store’s annual dinner party where you can wear your “moon” items