Special Tips are designed to produce circulars in 16″ (40cm) length. Each tip measures 4″ (10cm) and is to be used with cord of 8″ (20cm) length
- To be used specially with cord length of 8” (20cm) (Product Code: 800101)
- Engineered from hollow brass pipes and plated with Chrome, its shiny smooth surface is a knitter’s delight
- Now with more Pointier and tapered tips – ideal for all knitting projects including lace!
- The exceptionally smooth and shiny surface enables stitches to move quickly and with no resistance
- Light weight ensures comfort in the hand and hours of stress free, satisfying knitting
- Durability of metal guarantees minimal wear and maximum life
- A streamlined manufacturing process makes these needles highly affordable
- Innovatively designed and easy to connect cord has a smooth join that enables superior stitch glide and no snagging
- Resilient and flexible cords lay flat with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Excellent for all levels of knitting experience – beginners, as well
- Knitter’s Pride Nova Platina – the best & most affordable interchangeable metal needle
Note: Total length of 16” is achieved when tips and cord are joined together.